- Front desk receptionists act as the face of the company, greet guests entering the office and help direct them where they need to
- They are responsible for answering and managing the phone calls, schedule appointments, answer questions, give directions and manage the flow of traffic in the office
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail.
- Perform inventory of office supplies and order what is neededQUALIFICATIONS:
- OND/HND or any degree equivalent
- Successful work experience in a front office setting or in another clerical position
- Outstanding communication skills