Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
- Sourcing new materials requirements.
- Finding new and better sources of existing materials with a view to keeping materials cost down
- Proper documentation of incoming suppliers in line with policy and procedures
- Responsible for finding new and better sources for all locally sourced raw and packing materials, equipment’s, spare parts and service providers. By constantly researching the market.
- Board new suppliers. (Vendors registration).
- Organise vendors pitch exercise when required.
- Undertake relevant purchasing field work
- Responsible for suppliers auditing, and reporting.
- Establish work standards; maintain effective work flows and operating procedures.
- Responsible for generating and monitoring relevant supplier’s contracts.
- The position requires minimum qualification of a B.Sc/HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Purchasing and Supply Management, or other related Degrees
- Possession of professional certificate of relevant bodies - MBA, CIPSMN, CIPS etc. will be an added advantage.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the Purchasing function and Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Navision).
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in similar position.
- Contract development and management
- Must be able to work effectively with relevant levels of management
- Ability to proactively manage situations/problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must possess a persuasive and assertive personality
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to achieve results.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Numeric skills.